Friday, April 15, 2011

Welcome to ECO-TRANSITIONS

Hello,

Welcome to this new blog on a theme that is gaining momentum: the "ecological and economic transition". I hope we can get a good forum off the ground. The transitions and bifurcations we need today -- and I put them in the plural for reasons that will hopefully become clear as this blog develops -- are so crucial that I believe we need to move forward quickly. There is already a large number of very good blogs and sites available on these issues. I'll list the ones I know (and the ones I'll be led to know by all of you) in the sidebar. It's all a collective effort, anyway. Disagreements are supposed to be complementary, and debate and even conflict should be kept productive.

For those of you who are used to visiting my French-speaking blog (entitled "Transitions", at www.transitioneconomique.blogspot.com), you will now have the opportunity to participate in a broader effort, using our planet's lingua franca. For those of you who are just joining now, I'll be more than happy to share in all your suggestions, criticisms, and ideas, even though -- as any blogger knows -- keeping up with all comments and replying to them is often a daunting task. We shall see.

I look forward to our dialogues and debates.

Thanks for looking in,
Christian Arnsperger

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment